- Airbnb co-founder Brain Chesky shares his email that he sent to his entire team triggered by advice from Peter Thiel after they closed their Series C round
- The most significant risk that companies face is fucking up the culture particularly when they scale
- Culture is simply a 'shared way of doing something with passion'
- Culture is built into your core values and can be seen in everything you do from writing an email to hiring a new team member
- Unlike other problems such as expectation of growth or pushing out product updates, culture is forever
- Don't fuck it up!