- Paul Graham shares his succinct definition of being a good founder
- You need to be 'relentlessly resourceful'
- Being both relentless and resourceful are equally important as in any interesting domain it's not enough just being driven as you will eventually hit a brick wall
- You need to be resourceful and creative and keep trying new things
- Being relentlessly resourceful is very specific to startups as you are mostly dealing with external obstacles
- Being 'relentlessly resourceful' should be a rhetorical question for founders before they start a startup and is a attribute you should look for in co-founders
- Making something people want is the destination but being 'relentlessly resourceful' is how you get there